Thursday, June 4, 2009

Deploy Peace joins forces with Delta Whiskey

Recently I was e-mailed by a Military wife who has a wonderful, helpful, and insightful blog. Her name is Delta Whiskey. I love that name! Interesting how she got it. Delta's husband is in the Air Force..Thank You Mr. Whiskey...and she not only loves her husband but she is pretty fond of the military as well. Delta loved the idea of our dog tags and asked if she could use them as a give a way on her blog. She wanted to have a contest. Here is part of what she wrote:


Now about the giveaway: Karen and I want to know what makes you proud of the military or proud to be an American living the dream the military affords you. We want you to leave a comment with 200 words or less (some of my tweeps were complaining that at least 200 words was way too much) explaining why you support our troops. As a Marine daughter and sister as well as being a proud Air Force wife, I cannot contain my pride for our troops. I can tell you that being part of the military community has driven home the idea that each of us desire peace. None of us want to fight a war or pack our husband’s mobility bag for another deployment. We do, however, understand the reality of war and the selfless dedication our troops have when it comes to defending our freedom.

I encourage all of you to go to her website, check it out, and if you'd like..take part in the contest. WWW.deltawhiskey.us
Even though these tags are give a ways, donations for them will still be made to the Fisher House Foundation.
HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw your company featured on tv this past weekend (4th of July weekend) and I loved it! I want to buy lots of your merchandise - maybe for Christmas gifts (gotta watch the budget).
God Bless you and your message!
Beverly
Suwanee, GA